What information do we collect?
We may collect information related to:
• name and educational qualification;
• contact information including email address and telephone number;
• demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests, and;
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We gather this information
• to better understand the Users’ needs and improve the services;
• for Internal record keeping;
• to improve our products and services;
• to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other valuable information;
• to interact with the User for market research purposes. The contact may be made via email, phone, fax or mail and;
• to understand the Users’ interests and customize the website accordingly.
Personally identifiable information
Hunar Education website collects the Users’ personally identifiable information for the facilitation and rendering of a service. A lack of this information shall be a hindrance in providing services like online payments and other related services. The personal information, however, may be used to send promotional messages about Hunar Education or relevant third parties.
This does not include any information related to anyone’s political or religious beliefs, ethnic background or sexual preferences.
This information may be collected from the User when he/she
• provides it at the time of registration
• uses any service from the Website; and
• enters promotions.
We shall not sell, distribute or lease the User’s personal information to third parties unless we have his/ her permission or are required by law to do so.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
The User’s personal information may be shared with related companies unless specifically instructed by the User. The information shared shall also remain confidential.
Hunar Education does not collect personally identifiable information for the purpose of sale or dissemination to outside parties for consumer marketing. Hunar Education shall disclose the information when:
a. required by the law;
b. authorized by law;
c. the User consented to our disclosing the information about him/ her;
d. there is a need to share it to provide the product or service that the User has requested.
Security Of Data
Hunar Education adheres to strict industry processes and professional standards of conduct to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We have deployed the requisite security mechanisms to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies may be used to enhance the functionality of the site and offer improved services. The User may configure his/ her browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent.
Cookies help us analyze web traffic, the pages used most frequently, user preferences, user behavior and a lot more. This information helps us in a statistical analysis. The cookies are essential as they allow websites to respond to the User as an individual.
Resolving Privacy Issues
Hunar Education does not warrant the quality, accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information on the Website. The information does not constitute a warranty or representation of any kind. Hunar Education shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages. This includes damages from the use of information available on the Website or action taken based on this information.